Glad that you guys watched Sugata Mitra’s speech last week despite your busy schedules. The way Till took education into his own hands was something I really loved and has changed the way I look at education. Do watch if you are free!
What we covered the past week:
- Basics of VBA
- Sub Procedures, For Loops, Strings, Integers
- Immediate Window, F5, F8, Functions
- Storing and Retrieving values from Excel Sheet
What needs to be covered:
We are only two steps away from completing our projects.
- Learn how to download the source code of a particular website
- Take out the information you need from the source code (String Manipulation)
This week we will learn about String Manipulation. I did up slides and exercises for this topic last semester. So I’m going to reuse them. You can access the resources here: https://tinyurl.com/basmodule8
- Read through the powerpoint notes. Google for supplementary information.
- Do the exercises in “Module 8 String Manipulation – Blank.xlsm“
- Crack the Secret Vault as your final challenge!
Your learning is in your own hands! Happy Learning! 🙂